Thursday, November 19, 2015

Terror Orphan Announces Huge Wedding

With thanks to Arutz 7)

Sarah-Tehiya Litman, 21, whose father and brother were murdered by terrorists on Friday, and who was supposed to get married to Ariel Bigel on Tuesday, has announced that the wedding will only be postponed by nine days – and that the entire nation of Israel is invited. The wedding will be held at Binyanei Hauma in Jerusalem.

The invitation-announcement is preceded by the phrase – "Do not rejoice over me, my enemy, for I have fallen but I have gotten up" (Michah 7:8).

"This evening, instead of wearing the bridal dress, I will sit on the floor with a torn shirt," Sarah told the newspaper Yediot Aharonot Tuesday. "But very soon, we will marry in a large and happy wedding. We will go on and be happy as Father and Netanel always were. We will not be crushed."

"This will be the million-person wedding," the couple said. "Multitudes will come to make us happy."


1 comment:

Doris from Haifa said...

I wish I could attend. A very strong person. May she and her bridegroom see only happiness.